Did you know that you can actually make your house have that same festive mood every time even without holding a special Mexican party? All you need is to place some chili pepper decorations in your house and voila! You will have that festive look all the time! In this article you will get to learn how to put up these decors even if you don’t have enough knowledge on how to do it.
Here are the simple steps you need to follow in making chili pepper decorations.
1. The first thing you need to do is to pickle those chili peppers and display them in different shaped jars and vases in your window sill. You can either slice the chili peppers into thin pieces or if you prefer, you can use whole ones. Make sure to arrange them attractively in a clear jar and fill this jar or bottle with salt and vinegar. It is important that you place the jars and bottles on shelves or countertops of your kitchen cupboard for a more colorful, decorative touch.
2. Make sure to dry and string your chili peppers so as to make attractive chili pepper decorations. You can either mix red and green chili peppers for more festive results. You can either hang these festive looking chili pepper decorations on the wall or windowsills.
3. Another great way to make chili pepper decorations is to create some festive and colorful chili pepper wreaths. The very first thing you need to do is to dry the chili peppers you picked out and attach them one by one to a soft wire that is bent in to a circular shape. Then hang the chili pepper wreath on the kitchen’s door or a wall for a more festive touch.
4. Another fantastic way to create festive and colorful chili pepper decorations is to simply make a chili pepper swag using dried chili peppers. These are great decorations during the Mexican holiday or even if you are going to hold a festive children’s party. Kids will surely love these decorations.
5. To keep your decorations fresh and free from any damages, you should place dried chili peppers in baskets and keep the basket dry at all times so as to prevent the chili pepper from getting soak. Even if the chili peppers are already in the basket, you can still place this as a festive décor on your table or windowsill. Just arrange your chili peppers attractively on the basket and display the basket filled with chili peppers on a table or countertop.
6. You can use these attractive chili pepper decorations to make your place attractive and festive. You can use this decoration to decorate oven mitts, towels, pot holders and rugs. It will surely add up more color and life to your kitchen stuff. If you are going to make use of this decoration, make sure to stay with the same style and sizes of chili peppers to prevent garish and cluttered display.
Check out the coolest chili pepper decorations on Amazon here.