Finding a mini disco ball today may be quite a difficult task because of the new disco lights that are coming out in the market today. However, there is still a way for you to have a mini disco ball and that is through making your own. If you’ve got some creative skills, then it’s time that you put your creative hat on and get to working!
What you will need:
- A couple of CD’s that you don’t use anymore
- A small Styrofoam ball
- Glue gun
- Fishing line or thread
- Wooden skewer or coat hanger
Directions on making your own mini disco ball:
- Cut the Cd’s into small random square shapes.
- Start glueing the pieces to the Styrofoam ball with the use of your gue gun.
- Work your way around the circular Styrofoam until everything is completely covered.
- Use the skewer or coat hanger and run a hole through the middle.
- Run some thread through the hole and either tie a big knot in the end or hot glue a button on the end.
- Hang it up and fire up your disco records.
See? Making your own mini disco ball is pretty easy. In fact, you don’t have to to exert too much effort on it unless you really want a very gorgeous disco ball there are more designs that you can incorporate on that little Styrofoam ball that you have. In fact, making a disco ball is pretty easy!
You can have a couple of mini disco balls for decoration or you can hang them around your room. It will be very unique and you can have your own disco room with these mini disco balls.
If you’re still in the search for a real mini disco ball, the best place for you to look for is through the World Wide Web. From there, you will be greeted by some online retailers that still sell such disco balls or you can also check out trading websites like eBay or Craigslist because there might be some people who wish to sell their mini disco ball for a lower price. However, be very careful when transacting online and you have to make sure that you’re purchasing from a reput