Are you getting tired of cleaning and seeing your house filled with floating wispy pet hair? Do you often now get allergies because of that cotton like pet hair balls on your bed and furniture? If so then this article will surely help you solve your problems in no time. Get our inclusive list of pet hair vacuum cleaners now!
Ask someone who always clean his place because of those pet hair floating here and there and you will surely get one answer: cleaning house with pet hair is a total nightmare! But did you know that there is a very ordinary thing but with special usages and features that can actually lessen the effort you give each time you clean your house? That’s right! S I gathered all the pet hair vacuum cleaners for you that are all readily available in online shops and even in land markets.
Here are the pet hair vacuum cleaners you will need, make your best choice.
- Dyson DC14 & DC15 Animal – this one comes with a small turbine head and great for picking up hair from both dogs and cats.
- DCO8 Telescope Wrap Animal – this one also comes with a small turbine head and also very useful in picking up dog and cat’s hair.
- Eureka Boss 4D – this one comes with a turbo brush attachment which is very useful in cleaning pet hair from all your fabric made stuff as well from furniture.
- Roomba Discovery – this vacuum cleaner is probably the most powerful of all. It can go to those hard to reach areas in your house without and hassle of changing nozzles.
- Miele TT5000 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner – this vacuum cleaner is useful for both dog and cat’s hair.
- Dirt Devil Purpose for Pets M0105 – great for picking up pet hair from fabric made furniture.
- Miele Cat and Dog S516 – very practical and useful and great for cleaning dog and cat’s hair from the carpets and other fabric made furniture such as beds and sofa.
- Dyson DC28 Animal – very handy and cheap in price. This is great for picking up pet hair from sofa and beds.
- Dyson DC25 Animal – this one is a bit expensive but very useful when picking up wispy hair from beds, curtains, carpets and even from rugs and other furniture.
- Shark Navigator NV22L Never Loses Suction – another expensive pet hair vacuum cleaner but very effective in cleaning those fabric made furniture such as beds and sofa.
- Bissell 33A1 Pet Hair Eraser – this one is a handheld pet hair vacuum cleaner and can get all the pet hair from your fabric made furniture such as beds and sofa.
- Roomba Pet 562 Series – now this one is a robot vacuum and quite expensive but very useful as you will no longer need to change nozzle just to reach those hard to reach areas in your house.
If you are still unsure which pet hair vacuum cleaner to get, you can always go to the net and look for more product reviews. From there you can get more details and even customers’ reviews that will surely help you decide which vacuum cleaner to get.