Survival bracelets are becoming very popular nowadays. Do you know that you make your own with the help of some simple survival bracelet instructions? You will be able to make your own survival bracelet by following simple instructions. The nice thing about this is that you can customize your bracelet to your own liking as well as make some more for family and friends.
Here is a list of survival bracelet instructions that you can easily follow:
- You must have your paracord ready. Once you have it, wrap it around your wrist and make a note of where the cord meets.
- Hold both the ends together and find the center of the loop.
- Take the center of the cord and pull it through one end of the buckle.
- Pull the cord ends through the loop until they’re tightened and attached to the buckle.
- Take the buckle apart and pull the free ends of the cord through the other part of the buckle, sliding it up towards the attached part.
- Measure the distance between the two buckle ends for the bracelet size for your wrist and add about an inch to your measured wrist length.
- Start the stitch.
- Take the cord on the left side and place it over the center strands running between the buckle ends. Take the cord on the right side under the left side cord, under the center strands and through the loop of the left side cord.
- Tighten up the cords so the half-knot you just formed is next to the buckle.
- Take the right side cord over the center strands; the left side cord goes under the right side cord, under the center strands and through the loop of the right side cord. Tighten up the cords.
- Use a heat source to melt the cut end and to keep it from fraying.
These are very simple survival bracelet instructions that you can follow so that you can make your own survival bracelet.
There are a lot of paracords that you can choose from and they come in different colors. You will definitely enjoy making your own and making some for your friends. These survival bracelet instructions will really be helpful, especially if you plan to give away some as souvenirs.